- The Owner/Requestor is responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations
- The property cannot be accurately addressed unless the driveway is indicated either on the plan/plat or coordinates provided. If the driveway specification is later found to be inaccurate; the property may require an address change
- The GIS office will have (5) business days to assign the address if all information is correct and complete
- Your request MUST include a copy of the site plan/plat
- The plat/plan must include: (1) Driveway/entrance location (marked and labeled “Driveway” (2) Map and parcel number w/lot number (if applicable)
- The structure will be addressed using the driveway location and corresponding street. If there are/will be multiple structures on the property, the site of the structure to be addressed will need to be specified with either GPS coordinates or provision on the site plat/plan showing the entire parcel
- You can complete this form and email to email@example.com or submit the on-line form below and upload the supporting documentation
If you’d like to print out the Street Approval Request form to fill out and submit later, you can download it here.