Sumner County Circuit Court Clerk’s office is hiring two part-time deputy clerk positions. Part-time employees need to be able to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and a maximum of 32 hours per week. There is some flexibility with regards to days and times.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Skills and Abilities:
– Excellent customer service skills
– Proficient computer and keyboarding skills
– Ability to pay attention to detail
– Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
– Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
– Self-Starter and Quick Learner
– Positive attitude
8:00 a.m – 4:30 p.m. – Monday through Friday
Minimum hourly wage is $16.00/hour but starting salary depends on experience.
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com or by dropping your
resume off at the Sumner County Courthouse, 100 Public Square in Gallatin.