There will be a meeting of the Animal Control Ad Hoc Committee on October 10, 2023 at 5:30 P.M. (local time) in Room 112 at the Sumner County Administration Building, 355 North Belvedere Drive, Gallatin, Tennessee.
Items that may be considered at this meeting are as follows:
- Election of Chairman, Vice-Chairman, and Secretary
- Establish Committee Rules
- Schedule Future Regular Meetings
- Discussion-Brief Timeline/History of Animal Control in Sumner Co.
- Discussion-General Purposes of the Animal Control Ad-Hoc.
- Discussion-Spay/Neuter and Vaccination Concerns
- Discussion-Animal Intake
Persons wishing to speak on agenda items shall sign up for public comment on the sheet provided at the meeting immediately prior to the commencement of the meeting.